Managed WordPress is our streamlined, optimized hosting platform for building and managing WordPress sites. The entire hosting environment is built around making your WordPress site run faster and more securely.
For WordPress, managed means we handle some basic administrative tasks, such as installing WordPress, automated daily backups, WordPress core updates, and server-level caching.
Here are some key features Managed WordPress offers:
- The latest version of WordPress is automatically installed.
- Automatic WordPress core updates.
- Performance-enhancing caching.
- Enhanced security through restricted file access.
- Secure access to your files and database with sFTP and phpMyAdmin.
- Automatic, daily backups (last 30 days).
- Integrated SSL is included for the life of your hosting account.
- One-click migration tool.
Because of these optimizations, there are also some limitations you should know:
- Managed WordPress does not support WordPress multisite networks.