At an Account Level, we collect and use information necessary to enable you to purchase and manage Services, provide you with support for those Services and to curate your experience with us. Some information is collected and used based on contractual consent and other is based on informed consent, which may be changed at any time.
Personal Information Following Termination of Account. When your The Core Hosting account is cancelled (either voluntarily or involuntarily) all of your personally identifiable information is placed in “deactivated” status within our corresponding databases. However, you should know that deactivation of your account does not mean your personally identifiable information has been deleted from our database entirely. We will retain and use your personally identifiable information, if necessary, in order to resolve disputes, enforce our agreements and/or as required by laws or regulations. Thus, it may not be immediately deleted upon request and is an approved exception to GDPR deletion rights. By creating an account with us, using our support services and/or purchasing Services, you acknowledge and agree to these terms of retention.
- With Your Consent. We will share information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of The Core Hosting when we have your consent. This includes third party providers who offer products or services through our marketplace. These providers will each have their own privacy policies and will be identified in our Details for Specific Products and Services section.Within The Core Hosting. Information may also be shared within The Core Hosting to provide support and delivery of Services you purchase.
- With Partners. We may share your information with nonaffiliated companies who are:
- Advertising, Analytics and Business Partners (Limited to Non-Personally Identifiable Information). We may share aggregated or pseudonymous information (including demographic information) with partners, such as measurement analytics, apps, or other companies. We do not, however, share information that personally identifies you (personally identifiable information is information such as name or email address.) When you use third-party apps, websites or other products integrated with our Services, they may collect information about your activities subject to their own terms and privacy policies.
- For Legal and Other Purposes. We may access, preserve and disclose information to investigate, prevent, or take action in connection with:
- (i) legal process and legal requests;
- (ii) enforcement of our Universal Terms of Service;
- (iii) claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties;
- (iv) requests for customer service;
- (v) technical issues;
- (vi) protecting the rights, property or personal safety of The Core Hosting, its users or the public;
- (vii) establishing or exercising our legal rights or defending against legal claims;
- (viii) as otherwise required by law. This may include responding to lawful governmental requests. Learn more about how we evaluate and respond to these requests here.
- New Ownership. If the ownership or control of all or part of The Core Hosting or a specific Service changes as a result of a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, we may transfer your information to the new owner.