Everyone has dreams of becoming an Entrepreneur in life and with the developing advancements in technology, it’s fairly easy today to start an online business. You can find countless money making ideas and web sites which can help you to make your extra money.
Reseller hosting is a real business, a big business with a tiny investment. It’s very easy to begin a Web-Hosting company with a little investment and just a little bit of time. Hopefully, this will help you along the way with How to Start a Webhosting company.
In the industry, you will find many large hosts who provide services to no specific nitch market, so that you aren’t expected to earn money attempting to sell to all potential hosting clients. Alternatively, begin small and specific. Consider the following to determine your hosting brand:
- What is your target market?
- What makes your Webhosting service unique?
- What type of hosting services will you offer? Shared hosting, reseller hosting, VPS hosting, and/or dedicated servers?
Lets understand the steps needed to begin your adventure in the web hosting industry.
Starting Your Web Hosting Company
- Get a website name: Your domain is your online business title, such as Yourcompanyname.com. You want your domain to be Unquie, memorable, but still related to your brand. The Core Hosting not only provides you with your domain name for free with all ReSeller Hosting service, but you can purchase similar domain names, to make sure your name, stays yours, at $12.00/Year.
- Get the right plan: It’s not always best to start off with a fully dedicated server, or VPS Service, mainly due to money constraints, along with the time and technical knowhow it can take. So settling with a ReSeller hosting plan, Such as ones provided by us at The Core Hosting, you can get started quick and easy, with minimal know-how, and low overhead.
- Create your Website: This could be one of the most important steps in developing your new hosting business. Having the proper sites that displays your services and what is provided, a clear price, ease of use, and functionality is important. But you also need to be sure that the site is also pleasing to look at. This is why we recommend Themeforest.com when looking at a place to start for themes and ideas.
- Finding the right billing Software: Having a easy to use and secure billing system is key to ensuring trust between you and your potential customers. If someone feels unsafe on your site, or doesn’t understand how to proceed through the steps, it could lead to dropped carts and non-sales. There are many Billing systems in the market for Hosting services, Such as Blesta, HostBill, or the one we recommend, and use ourselves, is WHMCS. We also provide WHMCS along with our Reseller Hosting services to help get you started.
- Customer Support: Support is one of the key foundations to a web hosting service. If your customers have issues with their sites, questions regarding the services, or billing-related issues, It is important to be quick and correct in your response. Providing multiple avenues of support is great, but can become confusing, so be sure to find the best ways, and stick to them. A ticket-based support system and live chat would be key starting points to look at. With The Core Hosting Reseller hosting, you can count on our team to help your provide your clients with the correct answers to their issues and always keep your services online.
- Finding Customers:- Once your systems are configured and tested, you can begin marketing your organization and start spreading the word to get clients. Never hesitate to start with your friends and social networking sites. “Word of mouth” sales tend to be critical to a new website hosting business, so make sure every customer receives the best service possible and can go to bed at night knowing their site is well taken care of. It is now time to provide a wonderful service with a smile. It may need several hours of hard work and certainly will mean you’ll be on call and talk to the customers 24×7, but the reward for your hosting company is beneficial. Once you have fatigued your own personal sites, you can try here channels to find clients:
- Facebook adverts and Google AdWords.
- Local printing, newsprint adverts, and appropriate publications.
- Banner advertisements on websites associated with your market.
- Scaling up your Business: So let’s assume you have it all set up and you’re successfully selling shared hosting to your clients. But you’ve outgrown the confines of a reseller account, and you need space to grow. Now would be the time to start looking at what it would take to move to a VPS service or even a Dedicated Server. The choice between the two has many variables to take into account, far too many to go into detail here, but the main things to consider are:
- The amount of traffic your clients are getting in total, This can help determine the needs of your services, and help you decide what route to go, VPS, or Dedicated server.
- What resources, and how much, are being used. Many reseller hosting services limit your reseller accounts to the amount of CPU, RAM, Bandwidth, Storage, ect. Can be used.
- How many websites you are currently hosting.
- Your budget.
Reseller web hosting isn’t only the best place to start in the hosting industry, but also a great way to make an additional income. Getting into the hosting industry doesn’t have to be difficult, and it does not have to cost you an arm and a leg. Let us help you get started with our Reseller Hosting services, and you can get started providing web hosting to your clients. Already running a reseller hosting service and looking to grow? Check out our VPS Hosting and Dedicated server hosting services, or contact our sales department today!
The post steps to start a Web-Hosting Business? appeared very first on Let’s Discuss on the web.